Monday, February 25, 2013

There's an App for That

I have several disney apps on my phone. 9 to be exact. 5 of those are for use on trips to WDW. They have maps, wait times for rides and even some park news. Having jus been to Disney I was able to try out my newest (and Disney's newest) WDW app. This is an official Walt Disney World app. The other apps I have for use in the parks are from a 3rd party, not Disney. That's not to say that they are not useful, just not put out by Disney.

So anyway, my new app is now my favorite. It's called "My Disney Experience." It has maps of each park and even one of the whole Disney property. Using GPS, it can even show you where you are and direct you to where you want to go. It also shows accurate wait times so you know if its worth going across the park for a particular ride. It'll show you where you can find various characters, what restaurants are close by, parade and show times and locations, where the nearest restroom is and many other things. You may say that there are other apps that do the same thing but I think this one is the easiest to navigate and most reliable. I used it a lot while we were there.








No comments:

Post a Comment